Here are times you need assistance from someone specialized in the complex and technical field of tax law, like when you are audited by the Internal Revenue Service or IRS. Here, take a look at the ad
- As your advisor, a tax attorney can Draft legal papers
- You can seek independent review of your case before the Tax Court if you have an attorney
- If you being audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), you may need legal representation.
- Even if you are not be able to avoid all the trouble, your tax attorney can help reduce your penalty
- Your tax attorney can communicate with the IRS on your behalf, be present during your audit and help negotiate a settlement, if necessary
- The tax preparation services offered by a tax attorney are more likely to be targeting your exact needs in taxes as compared to other services.
- Dealing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is a complex process that can become extremely intimidating. An attorney can guide you through the process of solving an IRS problem
- Even if you want to handle a relatively simple tax issue yourself, a tax attorney can provide excellent consultation, assessing the soundness of your legal position and developing a strategy
- A tax attorney’s professional knowledge and expertise can help guide you through any of these difficult situations. Visit Tax Attorney San Diego portal for more.
— Aug 22, 2016 —